- 22 Nov 2021: Delhi HC dismisses application to hear plea challenging Jamia Vice-Chancellor’s appointment by Dec 3 Read More
- 22 Nov 2021: Jamia Millia Islamia: CDOE opens admission to online programmes Read More
- 19 Nov 2021: JMI admission 2021 for distance, online courses begins; Dates, documents required Read More
- 10 Nov 2021: JMI former chair professor elected as Fellow of Italy’s World Academy of Sciences Read More
- 08 Nov 2021: JMI’s invention ‘Artificial Intelligence based dustbin’ receives Australian patent Read More
|17 May, 2021 - 30 Jun, 2021||Form Submission| Mode: online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
Master of Technology (M.Tech.) in Control and Instrumentation System is a two-year full-time postgraduate program offered by the Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi.
Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical, Instrumentation, and Control or Electronics & Communication Engineering with not less than 60% marks in an absolute system or a minimum grade of 6.75 on a 10 point scale.