- 22 Nov 2021: Delhi HC dismisses application to hear plea challenging Jamia Vice-Chancellor’s appointment by Dec 3 Read More
- 22 Nov 2021: Jamia Millia Islamia: CDOE opens admission to online programmes Read More
- 19 Nov 2021: JMI admission 2021 for distance, online courses begins; Dates, documents required Read More
- 10 Nov 2021: JMI former chair professor elected as Fellow of Italy’s World Academy of Sciences Read More
- 08 Nov 2021: JMI’s invention ‘Artificial Intelligence based dustbin’ receives Australian patent Read More
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 1 Year
PG Diploma in Broadcast Technology is a full-time one-year duration Diploma Self-financed course affiliated to Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi.
Admission in Jamia Milia Islamia is through a combined admission test Conducted by the University Evey Year.
Bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) or equivalent in Physics/Electronics/Computer Science/IT/BCA or Engineering with at least 50% marks in aggregate. The candidate must have studied Physics and Maths at Sr.Secondary (10+2)level. The candidate should be a Graduate from a recognized University.