- 08 Sep 2021: TNAU Admission 2021: UG application form released at tnau.ac.in Read More
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore
Master of Technology in Processing and Food Engineering is two years full-time postgraduate degree course, offered by Tamil Nadu Agricultural University, Coimbatore.
Admissions are done on the basis of written test conducted at TNAU, Coimbatore.
- Graduates who have successfully completed four year undergraduate degree program (specified below) and awarded by any one of the State Agricultural Universities (SAUs)/ Colleges affiliated to SAUs/Central Agricultural Universities (CAUs)/ICAR Deemed Universities/Central Universities with Agriculture Faculty listed by ICAR/ any other institutes accredited by NAEAB (ICAR) alone are eligible to apply for Masters program.
- A candidate who has undergone course credit system with a minimum OGPA of 3.00 out of 4.00 or 6.60 out of 10.00 in Bachelor’s Degree Programme can apply for Masters Programme. However, for SC/ST candidates, minimum OGPA of 6.50 out of 10.00 in bachelor’s degree is sufficient.
- Candidate must have passed B.Tech.(Ag.Engg.)/B.Tech.(FPE) / B.E.(Ag.) from recognized university.