|20 Jan, 2020||Form Availablity| Mode: online|
|28 Feb, 2019||Form Submission| Mode: online|
|28 Oct, 2018||Form Availablity| Mode: online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5 Years
This is a five year undergraduate programme in architecture The degree for this programme would be provided by Vellore Institute of Technology.
- Fill the application form online.
- Appear for the NATA test.
- Once shortlisted, the candidate will be called for counselling.
Candidates who have studied in regular, full time and formal education alone are eligible to apply.
- Candidate must possess 60% marks in overall aggregate with Mathematics as one of the subjects at 10+2 level or equivalent
- Age limit: born on or after 01.07.1996
- Candidates must have a valid pass score in the All India National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by Council of Architecture (COA), India.
- NATA exams are to be conducted at national level in major cities as exam centers and the result will be announced by NATA (in their website http://www.nata.nic.in) with the ranking list of the candidate. The eligibility and selection process considering the NATA score will be subject to any changes that NATA / COA (Council of Architecture) may propose for institutions to follow, in the current Academic year.