- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 5 Years
This is a five year undergraduate programme in architecture The degree for this programme would be provided by Vellore Institute of Technology.
- There is NO ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
- Candidates who have studied in Regular, Full time and Formal Education are alone eligible to apply
- Online Applications will be issued from January 2020 onwards
- Admission will be done on Merit basis for which the merit list will be prepared based on marks obtained in qualifying examination and NATA Test
- The candidates short-listed based on their merit will be called for the counselling
- The fact that a candidate has qualified and has been called for the counselling does not guarantee admission to him / her. This depends upon the performance in the GDPI and the availability of seats
- The selection list will be announced after the Group Discussion /Interview/ Skill Test
1. Candidates who have studied in regular, full time and formal education alone are eligible to apply.
2. Candidates should have born on or after 01.07.1998.
3. "No candidate shall be admitted to architecture course unless she/he has passed an examination at the end of the 10+2 scheme of examination with at least 60% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and also at least 60% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination" and with valid NATA score
4. "No candidate shall be admitted to architecture course unless she/he has passed an examination at the end of the 10+2 scheme of examination with at least 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and also at least 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination" and with valid NATA score, for the following categories:
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST Community
- Candidates hailing from Jammu & Kashmir / Ladakh and the North Eastern states of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura.
5. Candidates must have a valid Score, in the All India National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) conducted by Council of Architecture (COA), India / Candidates who have qualified NATA.
6. NATA exams are to be conducted at national level in major cities as exam centers and the result will be announced by NATA with the ranking list of the candidate. The eligibility and selection process considering the NATA score will be subject to any changes that NATA / COA (Council of Architecture) may propose for institutions to follow, in the current Academic year.