WHAT IS WATER MANAGEMENT ?
Candidates must have passed 10+2 with minimum qualifying marks in aggregate with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as core subjects. Independent entrance tests for this programme (B.E.Civil Engineering) are also held by various state, central and private universities which mostly require 50% as the prerequisite to appear for the test.
Candidates must hold a degree in Bachelor of Engineering/B.Tech along with a good score in entrance tests held for PG programme (M.E. Water Resources Engineering) conducted by various state, central and private universities.
SCOPE OF WATER MANAGEMENT
- Engineers having studied Water Resource Management have employment opportunities awaiting them in local municipalities and governing bodies where they get to brainstorm solutions to address future water demands for cities and coastal flood control projects.
- There are employment opportunities for them in the manufacturing and distribution industry, water conservation industry and engineering consulting industry.
Some of the job profiles for Transportation Engineers are as follows:
Chief Rig Mechanic
Senior Hydraulics Engineer
engineering IP Analyst
Engineering Team Leader
- Bioremediation, Environmental Biotechnology and Arsenic Removal
- Climate Change, Flood and Drought Assessment
- Domestic and Industrial Wastewater Treatment
- Environmental and Water Resource Systems Analysis and Design
- Ground Water Modelling, Contaminant Transport in Porous Media
- Integrated Water Quality Modeling
- Irrigation Water Management
- Water Recycling and Use
COURSE LEVEL DETAILS
QNA - COURSE QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
Join this QNA topic to get updates about latest happenings about the course!
- 109 Joined
- 1 Questions