Admission Process 2021
Parul University, Vadodara offers 160 different undergraduates, postgraduate and doctoral degree programmes through 34 institutions across 21 wide streams. The various faculties include medicine, engineering, pharmacy, homoeopathy, ayurvedic, management, law, fine arts, design, arts, and commerce. The admission committee of the respective courses takes the decision for the admission based on entrance test, qualifying examination and reservation policy. You will come to know the detailed admission policy once you go through the article completely. Read the complete article to know the admission process, before you apply for admission at Parul University.
- Candidates need to apply online through the Parul University website.
- They have to choose the course they want to apply and complete the form with the required information.
- Aspirants of the programmes have to pay the provisional admission fee by paying part of the academic fees.
- The admission committee of the professional courses will shortlist the candidates based on their qualifying marks and the score of the entrance exams.
- The admission committee of non-professional courses will shortlist the candidates based on the qualifying criteria, this includes qualifying marks and reservation criteria of the state government.
- The admission committee of professional and non-professional courses will prepare the merit list and as per the merit list candidates have to complete the admission process, this includes documents verification and fee payment.