Aala Hazrat Degree College, Bareilly Highlights
Aala Hazrat Degree College, Bareilly Courses & Fees
Aala Hazrat Degree College, Bareilly Facilities
- IT Infrastructure
Aala Hazrat Degree College, Bareilly Gallery
Aala Hazrat Degree College, Bareilly Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
We maintain a good collection of books of technical, professional, and general interest.
The students are allowed the free use of these books under the following regulations:-
1. Library will remain open during Institute hours on all working days. However, the Principal may extend these hours beyond the working hours if the students so desire.
2. The books will be issued to the students - 3 books for 14 days.
3. Books must be returned or renewed within specified days but the Librarian may summon the return of the book earlier as and when urgently required.
4. A fine of fifty paise per day will be imposed for every book returned late.
5. In case of book loss, it would be necessary to replace the book or pay the price mentioned in the Accession Register plus 25% or market price plus 10% whichever is more.
6. Marking on books, defacing, or tearing off papers/pages is not permissible and the defaulters will ordinarily be required to pay the price of the books. Technical journals are provided in the Reading Room for the students.
7. Library books are to be taken back from the students before the start of the examination.
The college has a Sports facility for all students.
The college has an excellent IT Infrastructure facility for the students.
The college has a departmental-based laboratory facility for the students.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: