|GPAT||19 Mar, 2021||Result | Mode: Online|
|18 Mar, 2021||Answer Key - Final | Mode: Online|
|09 Mar, 2021 - 11 Mar, 2021||Answer Key - Challenge of Provisional Answer Key | Mode: Online|
|13 Feb, 2021 - 27 Feb, 2021||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|27 Feb, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|22 Dec, 2020 - 06 Feb, 2021||Application - Fee Payment | Mode: Online|
|01 Feb, 2021 - 02 Feb, 2021||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|22 Dec, 2020 - 30 Jan, 2021||Application | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune
Master of Pharmacy in Pharmaceutics is full-time two-year course degree offered by Savitribai Phule Pune University, Pune and approved by AICTE and PCI.
Admissions are done through Centralised Admission Procedure on the basis of Graduates Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) score conducted by All India Council for Technical Education, New Dehli.
- The candidate should be an Indian National;
- Passed Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy from any All India Council for Technical Education or Pharmacy Council of India or Central or State Government approved institution, with at least 55% marks (at least 50% marks in case of Backward Class category and Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only); The Candidates should have registration with State Pharmacy Council. The candidates not having registration should produce the registration certificate within one month after securing admission.
- The obtained score in Graduates Pharmacy Aptitude Test (GPAT) conducted by All India Council for Technical Education;
- For sponsored candidates, minimum of two years of full-time work experience in a registered firm/ company/industry/ educational and/ or research institute/ any Government Department or Government Autonomous Organization in the relevant field in which admission is being sought.