AS College, Khanna Highlights
AS College, Khanna Courses & Fees
AS College, Khanna Facilities
- IT Infrastructure
AS College, Khanna Gallery
Questions related to AS College, Khanna
BA fees structure of first sem in AS college khanna ?
AS college Khanna is college affiliated to Punjab University Chandigarh. The college fee is not so high for Bachelor of Arts. BA is a 3 years undergraduate programme.
The total fees of BA for 3 years full time are Rs 15000.
For each semester it cost around Rs 2500.
Hope this information will help you
Syllabus of Ba socialogy in AS college khanna?
There are six semesters in BA Sociology. Every colleges are having something different in their syllabus.
Here is subjects for you:
- Introduction to Sociology: Nature and scope in Sociology-The Sociological Perspective, Origins, and History of Discipline. Sociological Concepts, Theoretical Orientations, Sociology and it's relationship to other Social Sciences.
- Sociology of India: The Rise of Sociology and Anthropology in India, Social Institutions- caste, class, villages etc, India as an Object of Knowledge, Social Change, Communalism, Secularism and Nationalism. Visual Programme.
- Sociology of Region: The sacred and the profane Magic, Science and Religion, Representation of World, Religious Practices.
- Economic Sociology: Perspectives on Economic Sociology, Forms of Exchange, Systems of Production, Globalisation, Economy and Society.
- Sociology of Kinship: Introduction to the study of kinship, Conceptualizing Family, Re-casting kinship.
- Political Sociology: Nature and context of Sociological study of Politics, Concepts and Paradigms, State and Society, Society and Polity in India.
- Environment and Society: Social Construction of Nature and the Environment, Ecological Perspectives, Contemporary Environmental Concepts.
- Sociology of Gender: Gendering Sociology, Gender as a Social Construct, Gender Differences and inequalities, Gender, Power and Resistance.
- Sociological Theory: Karl Marx, Max Weber, Talcott Parsons, Emile Durkheim, G.H. Mead and E. Goffman, Pierre Bourdieu.
- Social Satisfaction: Understanding of Social Satisfaction, Approaches to studying Social Stratification, Social Inclusion and Social Exclusion, Social Mobility, Contemporary Issues and debates in Stratification.
- Methods in Sociological Research: Sociology as Science, The Comparative Method Relationship Between Theory & Research, Analysing Data, Research Design and Data Collection, Statistical Method.
- Urban Sociology: Ecological and Cultural Perspectives in the study of urban Sociology, The City and Society, Dimensions of Urban life.
- Industrial Sociology: Concepts and Approaches, Aspects of Industrial Society, Industrialisation in India.
Fees structure of Ba college in AS college khanna?
AS college, khanna is present in Punjab. Its a private college. It was established in 1946. NAAC aggregate college.
So many courses are offered here and B.A one of them. Bachalor of arts 3years degree course. Due to research the college campus is Big. There are separate sports ground available. Classrooms, laboratories and library are good. Faculties are very helpful. Now the fees approximately 15k for B.A. course. You can know more college website and I'll provide you a link below you can check it for more details about the college
All the best.
How is AS college khanna , it is private or government ?
The AS college khanna, is a private university, this institute is established by khanna trust and management society, it is affiliated to punjab University and is accredited A by NAAC.
It have arts, commerce and Science facilities, it also gives classes for ILETS and TOEFL.
Overall it's a good college, the only disadvantage this college have is it's semi-rural location.
I hope it helps,
Best of luck.
Syllabus of Ba in AS college khanna ?
Please mention of which subject you want syllabus of BA.
BA computer science , economics, Hindi, English ,history mathematics etc.
I am telling you syllabus of computer science :-
|Paper Code||Subjects of Study|
|1||Computer Fundamentals & Programming in ‘C’|
|2||Logical Organization of Computer I|
|3||Practical (Programming in ‘C’)|
|5||Logical Organization of Computer II|
|7||Data Structures using ‘C’|
|8||Structured System Analysis & Design|
|9||Practical (Implementation of data structure in ‘C’)|
|11||Programming in Visual Basic|
|12||Practical (Visual Basic)|
|13||Programming in ‘C++’|
|14||Introduction to Data Base Systems|
|17||Relational Database Management System|
AS College, Khanna Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
The college has Gym facility for the students.
The college has the library facility for all students.
The college has the sports facilities for all students.
The college has excellent IT Infrastructure facility for the students.
A fully furnished canteen with separate sitting places for boys, girls and· staff is maintained by a private contractor. It serves hygienically prepared snacks, cold drinks and confectionery items on reasonable prices approved by the Canteen Committee of the college.
The splendid college Auditorium was constructed in 1948.It has a seating capacity of 700 seats. It is used to organize Cultural Programmes, Dramas, Debates, Declamation, Extension Lectures, Seminars, Prize Distribution and Convocation.
The college has a Wi-Fi facility for the students and staff.
The college has a departmental based laboratories facility for the students.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College:
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council