- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education, Bhopal
Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) is a two-year full-time diploma programme offered by Madhya Pradesh Board of Secondary Education, Bhopal and approved by National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE).
Admission will be made on the basis of merit, taking into consideration the marks obtained by the candidate in the last eligibility examination. The college would abide by the rules and norms of the Board of Secondary Education M.P. Bhopal.
- The students of Unreserved and O.B.C. Category having 10+2 at school level with minimum 50% marks are eligible for admission into in B.Ed.
- The S.C. and S.T. candidates will be given relaxation of 5% marks in 10+2 level
- The Minimum Age limit of candidates should not be less than 17 years as on 1st July of the current academic session.
- There is no upper age limit for candidates.