- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: SNDT Womens University, Mumbai
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Nursing is a four-year full-time program that is the undergraduate level in the nursing course offered by SNDT Women's University, Mumbai and approved by the Indian Nursing Council (INC).
- The entire eligible candidate will be required for a written common entrance test. The test will include multiple-choice questions in physics, Chemistry, Biology, English, General Knowledge & General ability.
- The test will be in English & to do well a working knowledge of the Science subjects in English is essential. Student who have their schooling in the regional medium are asked to take rate of this & prepare accordingly.
A limited number of candidates will be selected for the final interview.
- Completion of 16 yrs of age at the time of admission.
- Minimum 50% in Higher Secondary in Science group: Physics, Biology and Chemistry (PBC) with English
- Minimum 45% & above in PBC with English for SC/ST/OBC/DT-NT.
- Only unmarried girl candidate are eligible for admission.
- Medical certificate stating optimum health status.
- Admission is made on the basis of the entrance test and comprises of written test and personal interview. Written test includes papers in English, Science ,Arithmetic and General Knowledge. The test will be held in the Institute.
- A certificate stating of good conduct from the principal of the college/school in which the candidate last attended.
- Admission is based on the performance in the entrance Examination by the college.