- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: SNDT Womens University, Mumbai
Master of Science (M.Sc) in Obstetrics and Gynecological Nursing is a two-year full-time program that is the postgraduate level in the nursing course offered by SNDT Women's University, Mumbai.
- The entire eligible candidate will be required to appear a personal interview. The candidate must bring all original certificates, mark sheets and necessary relevant documents on the day of the interview.
- The decision of the selection committee will be final.
- Have passed B.Sc. Nursing degree (Basic/ Post basic) recognized by any University under the Govt. of India and INC.
- Must be a registered nurse and a registered midwife.
- Have a minimum of 1-year experience after obtaining Basic B.Sc. Nursing degree, in hospitals or nursing educational institutions or community health setting, needed after graduation.
- For Post Basic B. Sc. Nursing no such experience is needed after graduation.