- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
Master of Science (M.Sc) in Psychiatric Nursing is a two-year full-time program that is the postgraduate level in the nursing course offered by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore and approved by Indian Nursing Council (INC).
- Passed B.Sc. Nursing (Basic) or P.B.B.Sc. Nursing of Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Karnataka, or any other university accepted as equivalent by RGUHS, Bangalore, and must have obtained a minimum of 55% marks of the aggregate.
- A minimum of one year experience after obtaining a B.Sc. Nursing Result in Hospital or Nursing Educational Institutions which is recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- Registered in State Nursing Council as a Registered Nurse and Registered Midwife.
- Have passed Pre-University Examination/PDC/10+2 in Arts/Science/Commerce conducted by Department of Pre-University Education, Karnataka State, or its equivalent, recognized by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bengaluru.
- The maximum age limit for admission will be 48 years.
- Should be medically fit.