About Bakhtiyarpur College of Engineering, Patna
Bakhtiyarpur College Of Engineering, Patna was established in the year 2016. The institute is also known as BCE Patna. Bakhtiyarpur College Of Engineering, Patna stand amongst the six newly established Government Engineering College by the Government of Bihar under the Department of Science and Technology. BCE Patna was earlier functioning in the old campus of the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Patna at Patliputra Colony and later on in the year 2020 on February 2, it shifted to its newly built permanent campus at Bakhtiyarpur. Bakhtiyarpur College Of Engineering, Patna is affiliated to Aryabhatta Knowledge University (AKU), Patna and is approved by All India Council for Technical Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, New Delhi. BCE Patna offers an undergraduate course to the students and Computer Science and Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Humanities Science, Basic Science and Mechanical Engineering are the academic departments of the institute.
Bakhtiyarpur College Of Engineering is located at 105, Patliputra Kurji Rd, Patliputra Industrial Area, Patliputra Colony, Patna in Bihar. Patliputra Junction Railway Station is around 6 km away from the institute. Jay Prakash Narayan International Airport is approx 7 km away and Bankipur Bus Depot is around 6 km away from BCE Patna. Candidates can take an auto-rickshaw to reach Bakhtiyarpur College Of Engineering, Patna.
Clubs, Committees and Societies
- Coding Club - This Club is for potential coders who can hone their coding skills and be a part of various coding programmes and participate in coding competitions and Hackathon.
- Arts and Culture Club - This club promotes artistic and cultural treasure of India and Worldwide.and encourages students of BCE Patna to be a part of various art and cultural activities such as fine arts, rangoli, drama, debate, quiz, etc.
- Music and Dance Club - This club provides a platform to the music and dance lovers to enhance their dancing and music skills and it conducts various dance and music competition throughout the year.
- Social Club - The Social Club of Bakhtiyarpur College Of Engineering, Patna inculcates social spirit amongst students and works for the betterment of the society and members of this club are a part of various social activities such as blood donation camp, clothes donation camp, cleanliness drives, Plantation in the city,
- Photography Club - This club of BCE Patna is for the budding photographers who are given a supportive environment to showcase their photography skills and they capture captivating moments of all the events throughout the year and organise gallery visits, field trips, etc.
- Robotics Club - This Club of Bakhtiyarpur College Of Engineering, Patna makes the students aware of robotics and focuses on artificial intelligence and the members of this, the club is trained by trainers such as Robots, Quadcopter, Line Follower, Rasaberry pi, etc.
- Entrepreneurship Cell - This Cell of BCE Patna provides a platform and nurtures aspiring entrepreneurs to come up with innovative business ideas and motivates them to become successful entrepreneurs.
- Electronics Club - The Club of Bakhtiyarpur College Of Engineering, Patna encourages students for research in the field of electronics and students are provided training by experts from the electronics field and various events related to electronics are also organised.
Bakhtiyarpur College of Engineering, Patna Highlights
Bakhtiyarpur College of Engineering, Patna Courses & Fees
Bakhtiyarpur College of Engineering, Patna Admissions 2021
Bakhtiyarpur College Of Engineering, Patna Admission
Bakhtiyarpur College Of Engineering, Patna offers B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering, Civil Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering and Mechanical Engineering. Admission to B.Tech is based on the rank secured in JEE Main followed by participation in the Under Graduate Engineering Admission Counselling (UGEAC) conducted by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board. The detailed admission process of BCE Patne are given below:
Candidates aspiring to take admission to Bakhtiyarpur College Of Engineering, Patna have to first to apply and appear for JEE Main.
On the basis of rank secured in JEE Main, candidates have to register for Under Graduate Engineering Admission Counselling (UGEAC) conducted by Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board.
A merit list will be prepared on the basis of the rank secured by the candidates in JEE Main, candidates whose names appear in the merit list will be shortlisted for the counselling process.
Shortlisted candidates have to participate in the counselling process for choice filling choice locking, seat allotment and document verification.
Final selection will be based on the following criteria - JEE Main, participation in the counselling process, choice filling choice locking, seat allotment and document verification.
Bakhtiyarpur College of Engineering, Patna Student Reviews
Best government college of Bihar
Bakhtiyarpur College of Engineering, Patna Facilities
Bakhtiyarpur College of Engineering, Patna Gallery
Questions related to Bakhtiyarpur College of Engineering, Patna
sir hmko ur rank 4431 h kiya mera addmission is college me ho sakta h aur bc rank 1853 h
With your rank in unreserved category and as you are from Bihar you can get admission in following colleges with their cutoff ranks
Anugrah narayan magadh medical college - 11326
Darbhanga medical college - 9039
Government medical college, Bettiah - 13985
Indira gandhi institute of medical science, Patna - 6191
Jawaharlal nehru medical college, Bhagalpur - 8616
Patna medical college - 4552
For more colleges in Bihar you can refer to this article
And to know which college you can get with your score you can also try careers360 college predictor tool
Bakhtiyarpur College of Engineering, Patna Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: