BLDE Association's Law College, Jamkhandi was established in the year 2003 by Bijapur Lingayat District Educational Association (BLDEA) Association. The institute is affiliated to Karnataka State Law University, Hubballi and approved by Bar Council of India, New Delhi. BLDE Association's Law College, Jamkhandi offers 5 years B.A LL. B. and 3 years LL.B courses to the students.
BLDE Association's Law College, Jamkhandi is located at Girish Nagar, Jamakhandi, Bagalkot, in Karnataka. Chinchli Railway Station is around 52 km away from the institute. Rajiv Gandhi International Airport is 454 km away from college. BLDE Association's Law College, Jamkhandi is around 1 km away from Nwkrtc Jkd Bus Depot. Candidates can hire a taxi or take an auto-rickshaw to reach the institution.
Clubs, Committees and Societies:
Youth Red Cross: The vision of the Youth Red Cross is to become a leading humanitarian organization serving vulnerable people. The members of the club regularly take part in the various events and promote humanitarian services in society.
National Service Scheme: NSS creates social awareness and imparts human values in students and creates a spirit of social service amongst them.
Alumni Association: The members are involved in interacting and remain connected to the alumni of the institution and gather and update information about them.
B.A LL. B/LL.B
- Aspirants have to apply online on the website of Karnataka State Law University.
- Admission will be based on the merit of the qualifying examination.
- Based on the marks secured by the candidate in the qualifying exam, candidates will be shortlisted.
- Shortlisted candidates will be offered admission on the basis of merit, document verification and fee payment.
BLDE Association's Law College, Jamkhandi has adequate infrastructure like a library, which helps the students to have a hassle-free learning experience throughout their college life. It also provides facilities to the students like sports in order to give them a break from the regular academic schedule they follow. Students can avail these facilities in their free time for their recreation.
- Computing Centre: BLDE Association's Law College has a computing centre to satisfy all the computational and technological requirements of the students and the faculty.
- Library: The institution has a library that has all kinds of text and reference books for the students and is a perfect place for book lovers.
- Gymkhana: This institution provides a Gymkhana facility where all the cultural and extracurricular activities such as sports, cultural and social activities are conducted for the students.
- Gymnasium: The institution has a gymnasium which has all the latest equipment for the students to remain fit. Instructors and trainers are present at the gymnasium to train the students.
- Swimming Pool: There is a swimming pool present inside the institute premises for the students to relax amid the busy schedule.
- Sports: The institute provides sports facilities and encourages them to participate in indoor and outdoor games for their physical and mental well being.
- Hostel: The institution provides hostel facilities to boys and girls. Students can avail the facilities of Wi-Fi networks, indoor games, TV rooms, etc.
- Medical Facilities: In order to cater to the medical needs of the students the institution provides medical facilities to the students and conducts a health check every year for the students.
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: