Yes the infrastructure is well maintained with good laboratories and library. The hostel is well maintained and hygienic with good environment . The campus is clean full of greenery and praceful with good facility
In 2019 bundelkhand medical college's closing rank was 7898 for the 15% seats in All India quota and 19925 ( NEET score 560 ) for the remaining 85 % seats in the state quota .
you can check bundelkhand medical college in sagar along with other medical colleges expected cut offs , opening ranks and closing ranks here
And if you want to know all medical college's expected scenario then check here
Check here .