- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
General Nursing and Midwifery is a three year full time course offered by Uttarakhand Nurses Midwives Council, Dehradun and approved by Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi.
Selection of the candidate should be based on the merit of the entrance examination held by university or competent authority.
- Minimum age for admission will be 17 years (as on 31st December of that year). The upper age limit is 35 years for ANM/For, LHV, there is no age bar.
- Minimum education, 10+2 class with 40% aggregate Marks.
- 10+2 vocational ANM course from the school recognized by Indian Nursing Council.
- ANM training (i.e.) 10+1½ years training should also have +2 or its equivalent examination.
- Admission of students shall be once in a year.
- Students shall be medically fit.