Security: Rs. 10000/-
Regular Fee: Rs. 7500/- year
Master of Business Administration in Pharmaceutical Management is two years full-time course offered by Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research University, New Delhi.
1. A candidate seeking admission to the M. Pharm. and MBA in pharmaceutical management course must have passed the Bachelor of Pharmacy examination with at least 55% in the aggregate of theory and practice of II, III and IV years/ III to VIIISemesterfromNationalCapitalofDelhi.GPATQUALIFIED CANDIDATES SHALL BE CONSIDERED FOR ADMISSION FIRST. In case GPATcandidates are not available, Non-GPAT candidates can be considered for admission, on the basis of merit.
2. 15% of the total seats will be filled by Non-Delhi candidates with valid GPAT score and completed B. Pharm. examination with 55% from recognized University. Remaining 85% of the total seats will be filled by graduates passed out from Delhi Colleges/Universities with a valid GMAT score in order of preference of disciplines. The merit list of candidates for admission to 85% of seats from Delhi will be in accordance with the following criteria:
3. In case of more than one candidate with the same score, preference will be given to the candidate who is older in age.
4. In case no GPAT students available in 15% Non-Delhi category, then a student from Delhi category with GPAT will be considered.
1. A candidate seeking admission to First Semester M. Pharm. must have passed:
2. It is mandatory to submit a migration certificate obtained from the respective university where the candidate had passed his/her qualifying degree.
3. It is also mandatory to submit the mark sheet (provisional mark sheet from the University permitted) at the time of submission of application.
4. A 5% relaxation will be given to SC / ST / OBC / PWD candidates seeking admission.
Round 12 : Rank - 832
Round 11 : Rank - 832
Round 10 : Rank - 832
Round 09 : Rank - 832
Round 08 : Rank - 832
Round 07 : Rank - 832
Round 06 : Rank - 832
Round 05 : Rank - 832
Round 04 : Rank - 832
Round 03 : Rank - 832
Round 02 : Rank - 832
Round 01 : Rank - 832
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of a programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics. It validates and certifies that academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
For any programme to be recognized for further studies or a profession it needs to be approved either by a University or/and by a professional council as the case may be.
Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile