The above details are taken from the data submitted with with AICTE. It is to be noted that Enrolment numbers pertain to the 1st year of the batch for which placement data is shown. There is a possibility of placement data being more than enrolment numbers due to lateral enrolment of students.
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, Mumbai
Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma) is a two-year full-time diploma course offered by Maharashtra State Board of Technical Education, Mumbai and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and Pharmacy Council of India (PCI).
The Total admission process is governed by the Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Mumbai to ensure its transparency, fairness and objectiveness. 80% Seats by centralized admission process & 20% sets at Institute level. Candidates selected for admission in this institute and desirous of taking admission in this Institute are required to complete the admission process on or before the stipulated date.
Minimum qualification for admission to course passes, in any of the following examinations with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics.
- Intermediate examination in Science;
- The first year of the three year degree course in Science,
- 10+2 examination (academic stream) in Science;
- Pre-degree examination;
- Any other qualification approved by the Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to any of the above examination.