- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Nursing is a four-year full-time program that is the undergraduate level in the nursing course offered by Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot and approved by Indian Nursing Council (INC).
Age: Female or Male candidates seeking admission must have an age of 17 years and must not be older than 35 years as on the 31st day of December of the Year of seeking admission in bachelor of Nursing
- Candidate must have passed in the subject of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English individually and must have obtained a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, Biology, and English in 10+2 examination from university or bored which is recognized by Baba Farid University of Health Science, Faridkot. In respect to of candidate belonging to scheduled caste, scheduled tribes, the marks obtained in physics, chemistry biology and English should be 45 % aggregate.
- Candidate will produce a good moral character certificate issued by the principal of the college/ school last attended.
- Candidate must produce a certificate of fitness.
- In the case of the gap in study and affidavit justifying the gap in the studies must be produced.