- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Directorate of Technical Education, Bangalore
Diploma in Pharmacy (D.Pharma) is a two-year full-time diploma course offered by the Directorate of Technical Education, Bangalore and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and Pharmacy Council of India (PCI).
Minimum qualification for admission to Diploma in Pharmacy Part-I course —A pass in any of the following examinations with Physics and Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics.
(1) Intermediate examination in Science;
(2) The first year of the three year degree course in Science,
(3) 10+2 examination (academic stream) in Science;
(4) Pre-degree examination;
(5) Any other qualification approved by the Pharmacy Council of India as equivalent to any of the above examination.