Courses & Fees
Exams and Cutoffs
My college Experiences
Last Seen: 03 Feb' 17
Joined On: 13 Jul' 16
Education Interest: Engineering and Architecture
Education Level: In Graduation
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2018
- B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering
Questions related to Gayatri Vidya Parishad College for Degree and PG Courses, School of Engineering, Visakhapatnam
how much rank to join in your college
To appear for a four-year degree course in engineering, students need to follow the following criteria:
- They need to have passed the Intermediate Examination of the Board of Intermediate Education, Government of Andhra Pradesh with Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry as optional subjects.
- All the eligible applicants for admission into the first year have to qualify the Entrance Examination Test- Engineering, Agricultural and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) conducted by the Govt. of AP.
- The candidates will be admitted based on the merit secured at the Entrance Examination.
To get an admission to the Postgraduate Programmes in MBA, MCA, M.Sc & MHRM students need to follow the following criteria:
- MBA: The candidates must be qualified in Entrance Exam Test- Integrated Common Entrance Test- (AP ICET)
- MCA: The candidates must be qualified in Entrance Exam Test- Integrated Common Entrance Test- (AP ICET)
- M.Sc Organic Chemistry: The candidates must be qualified in Entrance Exam Test- Andhra University Common Entrance Test (AUCET)
- M.Sc Computer Science: The candidates must be qualified in Entrance Exam Test Andhra University Common Entrance Test (AUCET)
- MHRM: A candidate with graduation in any field preferably related to management can apply to this course.
you can check the college predictor tool from our website to know the ranks available for the college.
for more information about the college, you can check the article below-
hope that helps
Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: