- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 1 Year
- Offered by: Pt Ravishankar Shukla University, Raipur
Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application (PGDCA) is a one-year full-time postgraduate diploma course Offered by Pt Ravishankar Shukla University, Raipur.
- The application for admission to the college should be made in the prescribed form only, The admission and computer data form is attached at the end of prospects.
- The application form should be filled carefully by the student after reading the rules of admission and should be signed by himself. He should attach all the documents as per the section is given in the prospectus.
- The declaration should be signed by students and parents or guardians.
- Declaration regarding "Ragging" in the college as per the guidelines of the supreme court. should be signed student and parent or guardian giving local & permanent address with phone/mobile no.
- A candidate will be admitted, only when he deposits all requisite Fees. The student has to pay lotion fees and other dues etc for a full session at the time of admission.
- No student will be granted admission, after the last date, which is declared by the university, and state government for every session.
- Admission to the Post-graduate classes in all faculties shall be made strictly on merit and will be made only on the recommendation fo the Head of the Department concerned.
- There is a separate admission committee for science, Arts and Commerce faculties for admission In undergraduate courses. The applicant may be asked to appear before the admission committee if necessary at the time and date notified.
- Admission secured on the basis of false information shall be can call ant total fee paid by them will to be refunded in any case.
- In case of declaration of result of the main exam after the last date of admission student can take admission within 15 days from the date of declaration of result.
- A student passes in revaluation, he can take admission after the last date of admission if he applies within 15 days after the declaration of the results.
A candidate must have passed in any Bachelor's degree of minimum three years duration from any recognized university.