Careers360 Logo

Popular Searches

    Interested in this College?
    Get updates on Eligibility, Admission, Placements Fees Structure
    Compare

    Global Institute of Science and Technology, Haldia Highlights

    ParameterParameter Description
    Established2006
    Courses1 Degrees and 7 Courses
    Institute TypeAffiliated
    ApprovalsAICTE
    Student count157
    Faculty count48
    Campus size10 acres

    Accreditations
    Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programmes is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practiced within an institute are robust and relevant.

    Approvals
    In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorized to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university
    Affiliated

    Explore Global Institute of Science and Technology, Haldia Courses

    Browse Popular Courses

    Study Mode
    Full time
    Seats
    120
    Exams
    Study Mode
    Full time
    Seats
    120
    Exams
    Study Mode
    Full time
    Seats
    120
    Exams
    Study Mode
    Full time
    Seats
    60
    Exams

    Popular College Comparisons

    Global Institute of Science and Technology, Haldia Facilities

    Boys Hostel
    Girls Hostel
    Medical/Hospital
    Library
    Sports
    I.T Infrastructure
    Cafeteria
    Laboratories
    Auditorium
    Alumni Associations
    Have a question related to Global Institute of Science and Technology, Haldia ?

    how to apply now? plz tell me.

    Hello Aspirant!

    If you are interested to get admission in 3 years full-time Diploma in Vocation courses in -
    1. Automobile Servicing (25 seats)

    2. Software Development (25 seats)

    3. Graphics & Multimedia (25 seats)

    offered by Global Institute of Science and Technology, Haldia, you can contact them through the website : http://www.gsthaldia.org or send them a mail via. gisthaldia@gmail.com or call them on any of the phone numbers provided at their official site i.e. 03224-255953, 255951, 255219 during office hours, to get the detailed admission guidelines.

    75% of the seats are under State Quota to be filled on merit basis and the rest 25% seats are under Management Quota.

    There are no notifications available yet for the other degree (BCA) and diploma courses.

    Feel free to ask in the comment section if you have any doubts related to this.

    I hope this answer will help you in some way.

    Global Institute of Science and Technology, Haldia Contact Address

    Address:
    Global Institute of Science and Technology, ICARE Complex, GIST Campus, Hatiberia, Haldia, Purba Medinipur, Zipcode 721657, West Bengal, India
    College Website: Go to the website
    News and Notifications
    2 days ago :

    Check out CAT 2023 exam syllabus to ace this national-level entrance test.

    3 days ago :

    MAT registration 2023 has started for May session; Apply now at mat.aima.in

    March 16, 2023 - 04:43 PM IST :

    GATE 2023 Result declared on March 16.

    Download Careers360 App's

    Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile

    • student
      250M+

      Students

    • colleges
      30,000+

      Colleges

    • exams
      500+

      Exams

    • ebook
      1500+

      E-Books

    • certification
      12000+

      Cetifications

    student
    Mobile Screen

    We Appeared in

    Back to top