- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) is a full-time three-year undergraduate degree course offered by the Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla.
- All admissions are provisional till these are confirmed/approved by HPU and the college will assume no responsibility for non-approval of a particular case. For any reason, including equivalence cases.
- In the absence of an actual marks sheet from Univ./Board in respect of +2 or equivalent exam where the result is shown in grades/standards the minimum percentage of marks for each subject given in standard will be taken into consideration for determining eligibility.
- The admission schedule notified by the university will be strictly adhered to. No relaxation will be given in this regard.
- The decision of the Principal will be final in the matter of admission and he has the power to refuse or terminate any admission without assigning any reason or also on disciplinary grounds.
The Candidate must have 45% in four written subjects (including English) with Mathematics/Economics as a compulsory subject at +2 level (40% in +2 for those students who have passed +2 under commerce Group). In the case of girl students, 33% in +2 is required.