- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla
Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) is a full-time three-year undergraduate degree course offered by the Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla.
A candidate who has passed 10+2 or equivalent examination can get admission in the Ist year of three years degree course of B.Com. if he/she fulfills the following eligibility conditions:
- An applicant must not be more than 23 years of age (25 yrs. in case of girl students). The upper age limit is relax able by three years for SC/ST candidates.
- Minimum percentage of marks for admission to the Ist year of B.Com. is as under :
- An applicant seeking admission in B.Com. I year must have passed 10+2 in commerce or should have studied Mathematics/Economics as compulsory subject at 10+2 level.
- In case of S.C. and S.T. candidates the minimum percentage of marks for admission to B.Com. I is relaxable by 5%
- Students coming from vocational streams without Mathematics/Economics/Biology as the case may be can be admitted if they possess the required minimum percentage for admission.