- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla
Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) in Biotechnology Self Finance is a full-time three-year undergraduate degree course offered by the Himachal Pradesh University, Shimla.
- Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination from H.P.Board/CBSE/ICSE or any other board, considered equivalent to 10+2,by the Himachal Pradesh University,Shimla-5,with 40% marks(45% marks for SC/ST category),shall be eligible.
- As per H.P University rule, 75% of seats will be filled out by the candidate who has passed their 10+2 examination from the school situated in Himachal Pradesh irrespective of the board. The remaining 25% seats will be filled on all India basis. Other reservation rules are as per H.P.University.