Questions related to Government Women's College, Sambalpur
I want to know +2 Arts admission this college
Please specify which college you want to apply for after your +2arts education.
Some courses you can opt for after +2 in arts stream:
- B.A. – stands for Bachelor of Arts. Course duration is 3 years. The best thing about this course is that so many B.A. specialization courses are available to choose from. A general set of common B.A. subjects are present, in addition to which specialization subjects are also present. Some specialization areas are- B.A. Psychology, B.A. History, B.A. Archaeology, B.A. Economics, B.A. Journalism and Mass Communication, B.A. English, B.A. Hindi, B.A. Malayalam, B.A. in other languages (state wise), B.A. Sociology, B.A. Politics, B.A. Geography, B.A. Indian Culture, B.A. Social Work etc.
- B.B.A. – stands for Bachelor of Business Administration. Course duration is 3 years.
- B.M.S. – stands for Bachelor of Management Science. Course duration is 3 years.
- B.F.A. – stands for Bachelor of Fine arts. Course duration is 3 years.
- B.H.M. – stands for Bachelor of Hotel Management. Course duration is 3 years.
- B.E.M. – stands for Bachelor of Event Management. Course duration is 3-4 years.
- Integrated Law course – B.A.+L.L.B. Course duration is 5 years.
- B.J.M. – stands for Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communications. Course duration is 2-3 years.
- B.F.D. – stands for Bachelor of Fashion Designing. Course duration is 4 years.
- B.El.Ed. – stands for Bachelor of Elementary Education. Course duration is 4 years.
Some of the College you can take admission to:
1)St. Stephan college.
4)Kirori Mal College.
7)Mithibai College of Arts.
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College:
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council