About Guru Nanak Institute of Management and Technology, Ludhiana
Guru Nanak Institute of Management and Technology (GNIMT), Ludhiana was established in the year 1997. The institute is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). GNIMT courses include undergraduate (BBA, BCA, B.Com (Hons), B.Sc) and postgraduate (MBA, MCA) programmes in various areas. The Institute is an ISO: 9001:2000 certified. GNIMT is affiliated to the I.K. Gujral Punjab Technical University, Jalandhar.
GNIMT is located at Gujar Khan Campus, Gujarkhan Road, Model Town, Ludhiana, Punjab. Ludhiana Junction Railway Station is 4.8 km away and Ludhiana Bus Stand is 3.5 km away from the institute. Ludhiana Airport (LUH) is 14.5 km away and it will take around 24 minutes to reach the Guru Nanak Institute of Management and Technology, Ludhiana. Students can take a cab or a bus to reach the GNIMT.
Guru Nanak Institute of Management and Technology, Ludhiana Highlights
Guru Nanak Institute of Management and Technology, Ludhiana Courses & Fees
Guru Nanak Institute of Management and Technology, Ludhiana Admissions 2021
Guru Nanak Institute of Management and Technology, Ludhiana Admission Details:
Guru Nanak Institute of Management and Technology, Ludhiana offers admission to the various undergraduate and postgraduate courses in various areas. Admission to the undergraduate courses will be done on the basis of the marks scored in the qualifying examination. GNIMT admission to the MCA courses will be done on the basis of the marks scored in the bachelor's examination while admission to the MBA courses will be done through the CMAT examination. Students can check the details of the GNIMT admission process further in the article below:
GNIMT Admission Process for Undergraduate Courses:
- Aspirants should qualify the 10+2 examination or its equivalent from the recognised board/institute.
- Applicants should fill an online application form on the website of the institute.
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done on the basis of the marks scored in the qualifying examination.
- Final admission will be offered after the allotment of seat, verification of documents and fee payment.
GNIMT Admission Process for MCA:
- Students should pass BCA/B.Sc./B.Com./B.A. with Mathematics at 10+2 level or at Graduated Level with at least 50% in the qualifying Examination.
- Candidates can apply for the course on IKGPTU website.
- Admission will be given on the basis of inter-se-merit in the qualifying examination.
- Final admission will be offered after seat allotment, documents verification and fee payment.
GNIMT MBA Admission Process:
- Aspirants should qualify the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) entrance examination.
- Eligible candidates have to fill an online application form on the website of the institute.
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done on the basis of the inter-se-merit of the qualifying exam and marks scored in the CMAT examination.
- Final admission will be offered after seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.
Guru Nanak Institute of Management and Technology, Ludhiana Student Reviews
Guru Nanak Institute of Management and Technology, Ludhiana Facilities
Guru Nanak Institute of Management and Technology, Ludhiana Facilities:
Guru Nanak Institute of Management and Technology, Ludhiana provides several infrastructural facilities to the students and staff such as a library with a collection of books, laboratories to provide practical knowledge, indoor and outdoor sports facilities, auditorium to conduct events, seminar hall for the seminars and conferences. Various other facilities like wi-fi, etc are also available for them. The details of these facilities are given below:
- Library: GNIMT library has the latest volumes, in all the fields of education. It has the membership for e-resources and has a subscription to national and international peer-reviewed e-journals.
- Laboratories: The institute also caters to the internet requirement and other computational needs of the students and the faculty. Students can get practical exposure for better learning.
- Sports: The institute organises various inter-collegiate competitions for various games like chess, table-tennis, badminton, kabaddi, volleyball, basketball, kho-kho, cricket, cultural activities, essay competition, debate, and elocution are arranged at various colleges.
- Auditorium: Guru Nanak Institute of Management and Technology has an open air auditorium for the students and staff to conduct events, activities, prayers, festivals, etc.
- Seminar Hall: GNIMT has a well-equipped seminar hall with audiovisual facilities for the students and staff that can be used for conducting conferences, meetings, etc.
Guru Nanak Institute of Management and Technology, Ludhiana Gallery
Guru Nanak Institute of Management and Technology, Ludhiana Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Boys hostel outside the campus provides well-furnished rooms with modern facilities. Mess facility for quality food at reasonable rates is also provided.
Girls hostel in Gujarkhan campus provided all the modern amenities for comfortable and congenial living.
Fully computerized library contains a distinctive collection of about 9000 texts and reference volumes.Library also stocks an up-to-date collection of journals, magazines and CD-Rooms.DELNET facility is also available to enrich the knowledge reservoir.
The College has a sports Facilities
Six computer labs with 120 sophisticated machines.All computers are equipped with latest hardware and software.24-hour uninterrupted internet facility with 2mbps speed leased line.
The Institute has a spacious air-cooled auditorium with a sitting capacity of 1000 students for the conduct of functions at the Institute/State/National level.
Having 500 members in the alumni association. The college alumni is conducted on the convocation day or any other specified day or any other specified date. So, keep in touch. Let us know where you are and what you are doing. Join us on website, facebook page. Pass it on. Recruit a student. Tell your story of how GNIMT changed your life. Give money to scholarship funds or projects to improve the manor. Stay a part of the containing tradition of GNIMT experience.
Fully air-conditioned rooms for PG students are designed to provide a professional environment for effective interaction between teachers and students.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: