CAT +3 More
|01 Jul, 2020 - 16 Dec, 2020||Form Availablity| Mode: online|
|CAT||25 Jul, 2021 (Tentative)||Advertisement - Notice | Mode: Online|
|02 Aug, 2021 - 20 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Application - Start date | Mode: Online|
|24 Sep, 2021 - 27 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Application Correction - Start date | Mode: Online|
|15 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Others - Mock Test | Mode: Online|
|25 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Admit Card - Start date | Mode: Online|
|28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Exam - Exam date | Mode: Online|
|06 Dec, 2021 - 10 Dec, 2021 (Tentative)||Answer Key - Response sheet | Mode: Online|
|01 Jan, 2022 (Tentative)||Result - Result date | Mode: Online|
|GMAT||20 Apr, 2020||Application - Appointments for test date - Start Date | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
Postgraduate Program in Management is a two-year full-time course offered by IBS Business School, Bangalore.
The two-year PGPM Program of IBS is designed to give graduates exposure to management skills needed for the creation of specialists who can integrate across functional areas in a dynamic organization.
The Program provides a broad perspective of all areas of management. The courses offered in the program are practice-oriented with emphasis placed on the application of principles, tools and concepts to meet challenges and problems faced in today’s organizations. These courses are carefully designed to impart to students a managerial perspective in formulating and implementing corporate strategy. Students learn to take decisions critically and analytically taking into account the business considerations and ethical implications of these decisions and to deepen the understanding of the key functional areas and strategic dimensions of management, and to encourage future professionals to equip themselves with the latest tools and techniques.
IBSAT is an online aptitude test conducted by The ICFAI Foundation For Higher Education (a deemed to be University under Section 3 of UGC act 1956), for students seeking admission to the MBA / PhD programs of IBS Hyderabad.
IBSAT is a Computer Based Test (CBT) and consists of multiple choice questions. IBSAT is of 2 hours duration and is aimed at testing the applicant’s ability in quantitative techniques, data interpretation, data adequacy, vocabulary,analytical reasoning and reading comprehension.
CAT/ GMAT / NMAT
GMAT/NMAT by GMAC/CAT scores are also accepted in place of IBSAT. Candidates with GMAT, NMAT by GMAC or CAT scores are exempted from IBSAT.
The ICFAI University, Dehradun, The ICFAI University, Jaipur and The Icfaian Foundation accept IBSAT / GMAT/ NMAT by GMAC/CAT scores for admission to the following programs:
- Graduation (any discipline) with 50% and above marks with medium of instruction as English
- All applicants should have completed a minimum of 15 years of education (on 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 basis).
- Candidates not meeting the eligibility criteria of English medium in graduation have to submit the TOEFL/ NELT/ IELTS score by May 31.
- Applicants in their final year bachelor’s degree course are also eligible to apply, provided they complete their graduation requirements (including practical examinations / viva / assignments) before May 31,. The admission will remain provisional until they produce marks sheets and degree certificates establishing their eligibility. The last date for submission of proof of graduation is November 01,.
- Eligibility criteria will be checked from August, onwards. Hence, the onus of ensuring that they satisfy the eligibility criteria rests solely with the candidates.
It was a great exposure..throughout my journey of MBA.......
Last Seen: 26 Apr' 21
Joined On: 15 Apr' 14
Education Interest: Management
Education Level: In Graduation
- Batch of 2020
Overall I can recommend this college to be a thumbs Up..
- Batch of 2022
NICE MBA COLLEGE
Last Seen: 14 Sep' 16
Joined On: 28 Nov' 15
Education Interest: Computer Application and IT
Education Level: Graduate & Above
- Batch of 2014
Good college to be in
Joined On: 20 Oct' 15
Education Interest: n/a
- Batch of 2015