Courses & Fees
Exams and Cutoffs
For Undergraduate programmes:
Candidates need to visit the online portal of AIMS Institutes to register themselves for the programme on the basis of their marks in the qualifying exam.
For Postgraduate Programmes:
The selection process will consist of 4 rounds:
Statement of purpose - The Statement of Purpose is a type of essay question. It shows why you want to enroll in an MBA programme and what role it will play in your business career.
Group discussion - Statement of Purpose is followed by a Group Discussion.
Extempore - Extempore is a speech of 1-2 minutes before the personal interview based on instantly given topic on any current affair, social or abstract topic without giving you enough time to think and prepare.
4. Personal Interview - Extempore is followed by Personal Interview of the candidate.
Management and Business Administration (M.B.A)
- Lecture Halls - AIMS Institutes has spacious lecture halls with necessary audio and video equipment.
- Library - AIMS Institutes has a central library and 10 departmental libraries. Library facility includes a large collection of books volume, national and international research publications, news paper, online databases, electronic tie ups and tie ups with the libraries of British Library, Library of IIM - Bangalore and Bangalore University Library.
- Auditorium - AIMS Institutes has an Auditorium which is sufficiently large and being used almost daily for one or the other program mainly related to co-curricular activities.
- Computer Labs - AIMS Institutes has computer labs equipped with Internet Network for faculty, students and administration, campus Wi-Fi network with seven Wi-Fi routers for Internet access for Faculty, students and staff, hostel Wi-Fi network with ten high capacity Ruckus APs for internet access at hostels, office Network for Accounts, Placements, Administration and HR Department, LAN Network, English Lab Network and Library Network.
- Canteen - College canteen serves North Indian, South Indian and Chinese cuisines. Snacks, soft drinks and fresh juices are also available.
- Gym - AIMS Institutes has sufficiently equipped gymnasium with a full time physical instructor. Yoga classes for the maintenance of health and fitness are regularly conducted by a qualified and experienced yoga instructor.
- Health Clinic - AIMS Institutes has clinic and first aid facilities with a qualified nurse available on campus. A panel of doctors is ready for any other major emergencies. In case any student needs hospitalization, he /she will be immediately taken to the hospital by institute vehicle for treatment.
Over all itz good like, but the college fees is too high,
Last Seen: 30 May' 20
Joined On: 30 May' 20
Education Interest: Management
Education Level: Graduate & Above
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2020
- Masters in Financial Analysis
This has led me towards the door of opportunities if learnin
Last Seen: 26 Apr' 20
Joined On: 26 Apr' 20
Education Interest: Hospitality and Tourism
Education Level: Graduate & Above
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2010
- Master of Tourism Administration
Good and quality experience
Grooming you to be successful professional
Questions related to AIMS Institutes, Bangalore
i want to enquiry about the hotel managment course
Sir we are here you to provide the accurate details---
Some of the popular hotel management courses at the graduate level are as follows:
BA (Hons) Hotel Management
BA (Hons) Culinary Arts
BA (Hons) Hotel Management
B.Sc. in Tourism Management
Hotel Management & Catering Technology
Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology
B.Sc. in Hotel Management and Catering Technology
B.Sc. Catering Science and Hotel Management
Hotel Operations Programme
Kitchen Operations Programme
Students who wish to make a career in the hotel management sector can go for any of these hotel management courses. Different Colleges have different procedures to enrol the aspiring candidates. Some give direct admissions whereas others have a merit-based admission system designed for admission in hotel management courses. The Ministry of Tourism has an autonomous body named the National Council of Hotel Management under it. This body is responsible for conducting the National Council of Hotel Management Joint Entrance Exam, popularly known as the NCHM JEE exam. This entrance exam offers admissions for three years B.Sc. in Hospitality and Hotel Administration degree programme at 52 institutes including National, State and Private Hotel Management colleges
The exam is conducted on a national level and is widely accepted by various colleges which provide admission in a hotel management course. There are multiple colleges which provide degree programmes at the postgraduate level in hotel management. If an individual is looking for a hotel management course at the postgraduate level then he or she must meet the following eligibility criteria:
For post-graduation in a banking course an individual first needs to complete his or her graduation degree.
It adds more value if the graduation is done in a hotel management course, but if not it could be in any discipline. It does not matter if it is in a science, commerce or arts background.
There are a lot of courses available in order to pursue masters in the field of hotel management. Some of the most popular postgraduate hotel management courses are:
M.Sc in Hotel Management
M.Sc in Hotel Administration
MBA in Hotel Management
MA in Hotel management
There are a lot of diploma hotel management courses available for the aspiring students as well.
Diploma in Food & Beverage Service
Diploma in Bakery & Confectionery
PG Diploma in Culinary Arts
Post Graduate Diploma in Accommodation Operation & Management
Post Graduate Diploma in Dietetics & Hospital Food Service
Diploma in Front Office Operation
Diploma in Food Production
for more details of course get on the provided link--
for top hotel management colleges get onto the provided link--
hope so it may help you.
if you have other doubt post another question,our technical team would you best of the details with accuracy.
Compared to Placement, Roi and Ranking which should be the best IILM University Gurgaon or AIMS Bangalore.where from I expect a better Roi.
IILM Gurugram is one of the best B school for MBA and PGDM in India.
Campus: The campus is built on 1.5 lac sq feet of land with state of art modern infrastructure and is very spacious, the campus is big enough and never felt crowded.
Average Placement Package : 7.50 Lacs INR
Recruiters: 300+ companies are part of IILM placement drive which provides best profile and great packages like GSK, Deloitte, EY, Canon, Colgate Palmolive, WNS, HDFC Bank, Saint Gobain, Airtel, SMC, Britannia to name a few.
IILM Devolopment Centre : IILM has a robust Placement Cell - Career Development Centre (CDC) which is well connected with different Industry sectors. The principal focus of the Career Development Centre (CDC) is to foster Corporate Connect by facilitating industry engagement.
Hows about AIMS Bangalore . Is it really better terms of placement and ROI. Should I expect a better ROI from there.
AIMS bangalore is a really good college for mba. The fee is 3.44 lakhs for mba. Average package is around 6.45lakhs per annum. ROI is excellent and one of the best. The highest package offered is around 22 lakhs per annum. The infrastructure is really nice and the faculty is well experienced. Companies like deloitte, amazon, ITC, byjus, etc visit the campus for recruitment.
Hii I want to know about MBA course and facilities
Frankly the courses differ from college to college while in general all college offers COURSES
FINANCE AND MARKETING
many more in combination as well while it differs to university you choose
Which college is best MBA college under Karnataka pgcet programme? Among pes university, bmsce, msrit, rv, and aims which one has placement?
- Alliance Business Academy, Bangalore
- M.P. Birla Institute of Management, Bangalore
- Nitte Meenakshi Institute Of Technology
- Canara Bank School of Management Studies
- Acharya Inst. of Tech., Bangalore
- PES Inst. of Tech., Bangalore
- PES School of Engg., Bangalore
- M S Ramaiah College of Arts, Sc. & Commerce, Bangalore
- M.S.Ramaiah Inst. of Technology, Bangalore
- Bangalore Inst. of Technology, Bangalore
- BMS College of Engg., Bangalore
- Dayananda Sagar College of Engg., B'lore
- Dayananda College of Sc., Arts & Comm.,Bangalore
Also as far as placements go, the colleges you have mentioned have impeccable records
AIMS, Bengaluru has commenced the registrations for MBA programme. Candidat....
Institute: Acharya Institute of Management SciencesAIMS was established i....
Institute: Acharya Institute of Management and Sciences, BangaloreAcharya....
Acharya Institute of Management and Sciences (AIMS) is conducting a 2 day....
Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: