CAT +5 More
Year-1 Living Fee (Boarding & Lodging Charges including laundry charges upto INR 500/- per month) - 1,60,000 Per.
|CAT||25 Jul, 2021 (Tentative)||Advertisement - Notice | Mode: Online|
|02 Aug, 2021 - 20 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Application - Start date | Mode: Online|
|24 Sep, 2021 - 27 Sep, 2021 (Tentative)||Application Correction - Start date | Mode: Online|
|15 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Others - Mock Test | Mode: Online|
|25 Oct, 2021 - 28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Admit Card - Start date | Mode: Online|
|28 Nov, 2021 (Tentative)||Exam - Exam date | Mode: Online|
|06 Dec, 2021 - 10 Dec, 2021 (Tentative)||Answer Key - Response sheet | Mode: Online|
|01 Jan, 2022 (Tentative)||Result - Result date | Mode: Online|
|CMAT||09 Apr, 2021||Answer Key - Final answer key | Mode: Online|
|09 Apr, 2021||Result | Mode: Online|
|03 Apr, 2021 - 05 Apr, 2021||Others - Answer key objection date | Mode: Online|
|03 Apr, 2021||Answer Key - Provisional key | Mode: Online|
|31 Mar, 2021||Exam - Shift 2 | Mode: Online|
|24 Mar, 2021 - 31 Mar, 2021||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|31 Mar, 2021||Exam - Shift 1 | Mode: Online|
|04 Mar, 2021 - 07 Mar, 2021||Others - Application form correction | Mode: Online|
|04 Feb, 2021 - 02 Mar, 2021||Others - Re-opening of application fee payment window | Mode: Online|
|10 Feb, 2021 - 01 Mar, 2021||Application - Re-opening of registration | Mode: Online|
|23 Dec, 2020 - 30 Jan, 2021||Application | Mode: Online|
|GMAT||20 Apr, 2020||Application - Appointments for test date - Start Date | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a two years full-time course postgraduate offered by Institute for Financial Management and Research, Sri City.
- The selection process consists of Written Ability Test (WAT) followed by a personal interview (PI). IFMR has two rounds of admission for the MBA
- The admission committee will consider the applicant’s past academic performance and performance in the Personal Interview.
- Applicants are required to take /have taken any of the following standardized entrance exams – CAT / XAT / CMAT / NMAT / GMAT & GRE.
- Graduates from a full-time degree course, but NOT Part time/ correspondence/ distance mode/ online mode in any discipline with a consistent academic record; Candidates pursuing final year degree can also apply.
- Applicants should have been born on/after 1st January 1994 and on/before 31st December 2001.
- Applicants are required to take /have taken any of the following standardized entrance exams – CAT/ XAT/ CMAT/ NMAT / GMAT & GRE.