- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) in Tourism and Travel is a full-time three-year undergraduate degree course Offered By Indian Institute of Tourism and Travel Management, Nellore.
The admission in BBA (TT) would be strictly on the basis of the overall performance of written test + GD + PI, as explained follows:
- Written Test: IGNTU IITTM Admission Test (IIAT) 2021 - 70%
- Group Discussion - 15%
- Personal Interview - 15%
- The candidates who have passed 10 + 2 examinations in any subject from a recognized University / Board with a minimum of 50% marks for UR / OBC (45% for SC / ST / PWD) are eligible to apply for BBA (Tourism & Travel) program.
- If the seats reserved for SC/ST remain vacant then the same will be filled by the SC/ST candidates who appear for the entrance exam irrespective of their ranking in the exam.
- Reservation for SC, ST, OBC (under Non-creamy layer) and Physically Challenged candidates will be applicable as per Govt. of India rules i.e. 7.5% for ST, 15% for SC, 27% for OBC (under non-creamy layer) and 10% for EWS candidates. However, Physically challenged candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Age Limit: The candidates seeking admission to BBA (Tourism & Travel) program shall not be more than 22 Years as of 1st July 2021 for UR / OBC. (Age relaxation of 5 years will be applicable to SC/ST candidates).