|CEED||08 Mar, 2021||Result | Mode: Online|
|31 Jan, 2021||Answer Key - Final answer key | Mode: Online|
|21 Jan, 2021 - 24 Jan, 2021||Answer Key - Draft answer key | Mode: Online|
|17 Jan, 2021||Exam | Mode: Offline and Online|
|01 Jan, 2021||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|11 Nov, 2020 - 17 Nov, 2020||Late Fee Application | Mode: Online|
|09 Sep, 2020 - 10 Nov, 2020||Application - Without late fees | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
Master of Design(M.Des) in Interaction Design is a full time two years course offered by the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay.
Applicants who qualify in CEED and meet eligibility criteria for each stream are eligible to apply to M.Des. program at IDC School of Design, IIT Bombay.
The admission process consists of a written test and Interview for each of the streams. Written test may include a material/ studio test, which will be communicated to the applicants to be called for written test and interview.
The candidate should have a minimum of 55% marks (50% marks in case of SC/ST/PwD) or equivalent grades in the qualifying degree for individual streams:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Design/Engineering/Architecture/ Interior Design: 10+2+4 years (minimum four year Bachelor’s course). Note: B.Plan. considered equivalent to B.Arch. Four year B.Sc (Engg) course after HSC considered equivalent to BE/B.Tech.
- Professional Diploma in Design: 10+2+4 years (minimum four year diploma program).
- BFA (4 year professional program with entry after 10+2)
- Master’s Degree in Arts, Science (3+2 year program with entry after 10+2).
- Master’s Degree in Computer Application (3 year or 2 year in case of lateral entry to second year after BCA program with entry after 10+2+3 years for graduation).
- GD Art (4 year program after 1 year foundation. Minimum entry requirement 10th pass).