ITM School of Business, Gwalior was established in the year 2013. ITM School of Business is a constituent college of ITM University, Gwalior. The school is approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). The school offers undergraduate (B.Com, BBA, B.Com (Hons)) and postgraduate (MBA) courses in various areas.
ITM School of Business is located at Jhansi Road, Turari, Gwalior, Madhya Pradesh. Sithouli Railway Station is around 12 km away and Gwalior Airport is around 21.7 km away from the Institute. Students can take a bus or a cab to reach the ITM School of Business.
Exams and Cutoffs
ITM School of Management, Gwalior Admission Process:
ITM School of Management, Gwalior offers admission to the undergraduate (B.Com, BBA, B.Com (Hons)) and postgraduate (MBA) courses in various areas. Admission to the courses will be done through university level entrance examination or all India level entrance examinations. The detailed admission process is given below:
For Undergraduate Courses (B.Com/B.Com (Hons)/BBA):
- For B.Com, BBA, B.Com (Hons), candidates have to register and apply at the university website.
- Admission will be done on the basis of marks scored in the ITM National Entrance and Scholarship Test (ITM NEST) Exam.
- Final admission will be done after seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.
For Postgraduate Courses (MBA):
- Candidates have to register and apply at the university website.
- Admission will be done on the basis of marks scored in ITM National Entrance and Scholarship Test (ITM NEST)/ CAT/CMAT/ XAT/ MAT/ATMA.
- Final admission will be done on the basis of the marks scored in an entrance examination, seat allotment, document verification and fee payment.
Management and Business Administration (M.B.A)
ITM School of Business provides varied infrastructure and facilities for the students and faculty like hostels, library, sports and games, seminar hall, amphitheatre, computer lab, cafeteria, etc. Other facilities like banking, ATM, Wi-Fi are also available.
- Hostel: The College has separate hostels for boys and girls with other facilities like mess, sports, guest room, medical assistance, etc are available for them.
- Seminar Hall: ITM School of Business has seminar halls for meetings, discussions, guest lectures, conferences, etc.
- Amphitheatre: The Institute has an amphitheatre facility for the students and faculty for organising any events or functions or extracurricular activities.
- Computer Labs: Labs are available for every department so that students can have practical knowledge of the courses.
- Library: Library of the Institute contains various technical books, national and international journals, CD's etc for the students and faculty.
- Mess and Cafeteria: Mess facility is available at the college premises that serve food to the students and faculty at a reasonable rate.
- Sports: Several indoor and outdoor games are available for the students. Sports event and tournaments are also organised where students can participate.
Questions related to ITM School of Management, Gwalior
ITM GWALIOR is providing BTECH MACHINE LEARNING WITH DATA SCIENCE is it helpful for future or is it a good option?
see machine learning has subjects includes programming, data based management, python, statistical modelling, vast area coverage of probability etc, however upcoming decades and todays job prospect of view machine learning with knowledge of AI and data science has wider job scope and career growth, so it would be beneficial for you to choose btech in machine learning with data science.
WHAT IS THE SCENARIO OF BTECH CSE IN ITM GWALIOR?
ITM Gwalior best branch in engineering is computer science and it is above average college in terms of facilities and the teaching staff.
Placements are also decent, however the average package is not that high as the top recruiters being TCS, Wipro and they offer packages of around 3-4 LPA.
You can read more about the college here:-
Which is good for Btech COMPUTER SCIENCE between UPES DEHRADUN AND ITM GWALIOR
see both of the college upes dehradun and ITM gwalior is excellent in terms of infrastructure , placement record and experienced faculty, upes cse placement history is excellent, average package offered in 4.35 lpa, and highest package was 23 lpa. In itm gwalior The highest salary package offered was 12 LPA and the average salary package offered was 4.5 LPA. from ny point of view upes is stands better than ITM.
Which is good for Btech COMPUTER SCIENCE among UPES, DEHRADUN and ITM GWALIOR.
UPES is a good college as compared to ITM due to the fact that UPES is a well known college among recruiters and therefore the placements are quite good in the UPES as compared to the ITM.
Moreover, the teaching staff at the UPES is also very good and highly qualified so you will get a good quality education there.
Hope this helps. Thank you.
Which is best for btech CSE ITM GWALIOR or XAVIER UNIVERSITY BHUBANESWAR?
The overall reviews suggest that XUB has better placement and packages as compared to ITM-G.
Moreover, student pass outs reviews suggest that the quality of education, faculties and learning opportunities offered by XUB are better than ITM-G as well.
Hope this information helped you.
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: