|UCEED||10 Mar, 2021||Result | Mode: Online|
|31 Jan, 2021||Answer Key - Final Answer Key for Part-A, Average and Std Deviation | Mode: Online|
|24 Jan, 2021||Others - Last date of raising objections - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|21 Jan, 2021||Answer Key - Draft Answer Key for Part-A | Mode: Online|
|17 Jan, 2021||Exam | Mode: Online|
|01 Jan, 2021||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|11 Nov, 2020 - 17 Nov, 2020||Late Fee Application | Mode: Online|
|09 Sep, 2020 - 10 Nov, 2020||Application | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Jain University, Bangalore
Bachelor of Design (B.Des) Lifestyle Products and Accessories Design is four years (8-Semesters) undergraduate program offered by the Jain University.
This program will lay the foundation for strategic research in the domain, understanding of design attributes, development and realization of lifestyle products and accessories for various niche markets.
Applicant has to appear and clear the JET-Design Exam, that includes
- Portfolio Interview
- Personal Interview
Note : Candidates have to secure valid ranks in UCEED (for B. Des program) can directly attend the Portfolio and personal interview conduct by The D-School. If not, they have to undertake the JET-Design Exam conduct by The D-School followed with Portfolio and Personal interview to get qualify for the Design program.
- Candidates passed 10+2 with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in Arts, Science, Commerce or any other relevant stream and should have studied English as a mandatory course
- Candidates passed 3 year Diploma with a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate and should have studied English as a mandatory course.
- Candidates must have secured a rank in UCEED conducted by IDC of IIT- Bombay
- Possess a valid score in JET-DESIGN EXAM conducted by Jain University.