About K S Saket P G College, Ayodhya
Kamta Prasad Sunder Lal Post-Graduate College was established on July 25, 1951 by three famous social thinkers and visionaries Acharya Narendra Dev, Baba Raghav Das and Pandit Parmeshwar Nath. The institute is also known as K.S. Saket P.G College, Ayodhya. The college is spread over 16 acres of land and is permanently affiliated to Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University, Faizabad. K.S. Saket P.G College, Ayodhya is recognised by the University Grants Commission. The college offers undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programmes to the students
K.S. Saket P.G College is located at 25, 5/5/25, Chowk Ayodhya Road, Amanigunj, Faizabad, in Uttar Pradesh. Ayodhya Junction Railway Station is around 2 km away from the college. Chaudhary Charan Singh International Airport is around 150 km away and Faizabad Bus Station is around 6 km away from the college. Students can take an auto or hire a taxi to reach there.
Clubs, Committees and Societies
- Students Union: The Student Union of K.S. Saket P.G College, Ayodhya acts as a common link between the students and the teachers and administrative personnel. This body represents the students in all matters and takes care of all the activities conducted throughout the year.
- NSS: The members of the National Service Scheme works for the upliftment and betterment of the society through community service and helps the underprivileged section of society so that they can have a better life and have the least amount of suffering.
- NCC: National Cadet Corps work to serve the nation and spread the spirit of patriotism and service for the nation amongst the students and they are motivated to join the armed forces and work selflessly for the nation making sure that serving the nation will be their first priority.
K S Saket P G College, Ayodhya Highlights
K S Saket P G College, Ayodhya Courses & Fees
K S Saket P G College, Ayodhya Admissions 2021
K.S. Saket P.G College, Ayodhya Admission
K.S. Saket P.G College, Ayodhya offers undergraduate, postgraduate and doctoral programmes to the students. Admission to undergraduate and postgraduate courses is on the merit of the qualifying examination that is marks secured in class 12 in case of undergraduate and marks secured in graduation in case of postgraduate courses. K.S. Saket P.G College, Ayodhya offers doctoral programme is offered on the basis of entrance test conducted by Dr Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University and performance in the interview. K.S. Saket P.G College, Ayodhya admission process is given below in details:
Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses
- Candidates desirous to take admission to the various undergraduate and postgraduate courses offered by K.S Saket P .G College, Ayodhya have to firstly fill in and submit an application form on the website of the college.
- Admission shall be based on the merit of the qualifying examination that is marks secured in class 12 in case of undergraduate and marks secured in graduation in case of postgraduate courses.
- A merit list will be published on the basis of the merit of the qualifying examination in order to select the candidates for the further admission procedure.
- Shortlisted candidates will make a move to the final stage of the admission process that comprises document verification and fee payment.
- Fee payment and document verification is a mandatory step for confirmation of admission.
- Thus, the final admission of the candidates who are successful in getting admission is based on the merit of the qualifying exam, institute level document verification and fee payment.
- Candidates aspiring to pursue P.hD from K.S. Saket P.G College, Ayodhya have to apply online on the website of Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University.
- Aspirants have to appear and qualify the entrance test conducted by Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia Avadh University.
- Candidates who have passed JRF and have the validity of fellowship are exempted from appearing in this examination.
- Further candidates qualifying the entrance examination will be called for an interview.
- Candidates eligible for the interview have to appear and qualify it.
- Aspirants qualifying the interview have to get their documents verified and pay the requisite fee in order to confirm their admission.
- Thus, the final admission of the candidates who are successful in getting admission is based on the marks secured in the entrance exam, performance in the interview, document verification and fee payment.
K S Saket P G College, Ayodhya Student Reviews
Three years of experience .
Joined On: 19 Oct' 15
Education Interest: n/a
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2009
Joined On: 18 Oct' 15
Education Interest: n/a
- Batch of Jan. 1, 2009
K S Saket P G College, Ayodhya Facilities
K.S. Saket P.G College, Ayodhya has proper infrastructural support. The institute offers accommodation to boys ad has a boys hostel with all the necessary facilities. A common room is available for the girls to gather and spend their free time with their friends and they can also exchange ideas and knowledge. The facilities of K.S. Saket P.G College, Ayodhya are given below:
- Girls Common Room - K.S. Saket P.G College, Ayodhya has a common room for girls which is used by them during their leisure time where they can gather and hang out with their friends.
- Boys Hostel - K.S. Saket P.G College, Ayodhya provides hostel facilities to the students for their accommodation and the hostel has facilities such as Wi-Fi networks, tv, indoor games, etc.
- Cafeteria - The institute has a cafeteria that provides nutritious and tasty snacks and meals to the students at an affordable cost. The canteen is hygienically maintained and all the measures of safe and clean cooking are adopted.
- Computer Centre - K.S. Saket P.G College, Ayodhya has a computer centre that caters to the internet requirement and other computational needs of the students and the faculty.
- Sports - Students of K.S. Saket P.G College, Ayodhya can be a part of various indoor and outdoor sports and the sports activities helps the students to remain fit and have a healthy mind.
K S Saket P G College, Ayodhya Gallery
Questions related to K S Saket P G College, Ayodhya
bca fee structure & addmission criteria & procedure
the fee structure is as follows:
BCA:- 3 year program-Rs 24,000 for 1 year so grand total is- 72,000
The candidate should have passed the intermediate or 10+2 level from a recognized board.
K S Saket P G College, Ayodhya Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: