Kasturba Institute of Technology, Delhi Highlights
Kasturba Institute of Technology, Delhi Courses & Fees
Browse by Courses
- Seats: 60 Seats
- Seats: 45 Seats
- Seats: 45 Seats
Browse by Degree
Browse by Stream
Kasturba Institute of Technology, Delhi Facilities
- Girls Hostel
- Alumni Associations
Kasturba Institute of Technology, Delhi Gallery
Questions related to Kasturba Institute of Technology, Delhi
i want to do english speaking course
Hope you are doing well!
English speaking skills are defined as the skills which allow us to communicate effectively. They give us the ability to convey information verbally and in a way that the listener can understand.It helps us to improve vocabulary,grammar,pronunciation,fluency.Speaking skills are one of the most important skills we learn, as they allow us to communicate with others and express our thoughts and feelings. Speaking skills can be separated into formal and informal speaking skills, and we use both types of speaking skills in a variety of contexts throughout life.
As you want to do english speaking courses,some online courses are-
- FluentU is one of the best English learning programs out there.FluentU takes authentic videos—like music videos, movie trailers, news and inspiring talks—and turns them into personalized language learning lessons.
- Coursera: Improve Your English Communication Skills Specialization.Provided by Georgia Tech, it’s four months long and best suited for beginners.
- Oxford Online English
- London School Online-provide Skype English lessons that cover speaking and presentation skills for general use or for the workplace environment.
- Alison:Speaking And Writing English Effectively.The course will cover some points on how to use language effectively, tips for exams and how to best approach a text.
In addition to learning in some online courses,you should also-
- Practice speaking English in front of a mirror (or with a friend). Speaking fluently isn’t just about saying the right words. It’s also about body language, tone and confidence. So practice speaking in front of a mirror, paying close attention to your gestures, expressions or posture.
- You can even have a friend or family member give you feedback. Use a pronunciation app and a voice recorder. The English language has some weird rules and sometimes the best way to know the right pronunciation of a word is to check the dictionary. There are also apps that use voice-recognition software and tell you if you’re pronouncing it the right way or not. You can also record your own voice and play it back to check your progress.
- Use apps to find native speakers. Services like HelloTalk and Tandem help you find native speakers with whom you can practice your English and get authentic feedback. Watch English media content. Watching English movies or TV shows, especially on Netflix or YouTube, is a good way to immerse yourself in English culture and learn about the aspects of the language that grammar books often miss out on.
Lastly believe in yourself and you can surely improve your english speaking skills within a few months.
Hope this helps.
All the Best for your future.
Kasturba Institute of Technology, Delhi Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College: