Quick Facts

Total Fees
1 Lakh
Exam
LSAT India PG
Approval
BCI
Seats
20

Fees Details

General:
1 Lakh
SL.NoCourseKarnatakaNon- KarnatakaForeign
     
5LLM100000      120000200000

 

Disclaimer: Data for total fees has been calculated based on all years/semesters as provided by the college. The actual fees may vary.

Important Dates

For all Exams Accepted by this Course
Dates Events
17 Jun, 2019 LSAT India PG Law School Admission Test for India for LLM - Result | Mode: Online
02 Jun, 2019 LSAT India PG Law School Admission Test for India for LLM - Exam | Mode: Offline
22 May, 2019 - 01 Jun, 2019 LSAT India PG Law School Admission Test for India for LLM - Admit Card | Mode: Online
16 Oct, 2018 - 20 May, 2019 LSAT India PG Law School Admission Test for India for LLM - Application | Mode: Online

Course Details

  • Mode: Full time
  • Duration: 1 Year
  • Offered by: Karnataka State Law University, Hubli

LLM is a Full-Time 1 year Course and it is approved by B.C.I {Bar Council Of India} and offered by Karnataka State Law University, Hubli

Want to know more about this course? Download Brochure

Admission Process

1) Admission to one year LL.M programme shall be through an all India admission test conducted by the Karnataka state law university which shall be designed to the test the aptitude for (i) Teaching/research (ii) comprehension (iii) basic legal knowledge and (iv) legal reasoning. The question paper shall contain objective type question, short answer question and one essay type question.

2) The syllabus for admission test includes constitutional law, administrative law, jurisprudence, contract law, company law, and intellectual property law.

3) The Admission test will be for 70% of Total marks of the test and the remaining 30% will be distributed on the basis of work experience (moot court, clinical experience, a research project undertaken, other simulation exercises), publication and legal knowledge. this component shall be assessed through a viva-voce conducted by a committee under the chairpersonship of the dean or head of postgraduate centre and two experts nominated by the vice chancellor who shall be a professor in law . in case of necessity, an additional committee consisting of thre experts may be constituted, as far as possible viva-voce shall be conducted on the day or the following day of the admission test it self.

4) the question paper for the admission test shall be prepared by a committee consisting of a chairman and 4 other member nominated by the vce chancellor.

5) the committee shall prepare three sets of paper and submit the same to the registrar (Evaluation) of the karnataka state law university, Hubballi.

6) The answer scripts shall be assessed by such of the experts as decided by the vice chancellor.

7) The admission test shall be conductedat the karnataka state law university main campus.

8) There shall be a common application for admission test. however, the applicant shall mention the oder of preference of their choice of the law school or p.g. Department S.D.M. law College For Admission.

Eligibility Criteria

A) An applicant who has graduated in law from a university established by an act of parliament or by a state legislature or an equivalent national institution recognized as a deemed to be a university of a foreign university or a foreign university recognized as equivalent to the status of an Indian university may apply for one year LL.M Degree programme.

B) Minimum percentage of marks : Minimum percentage of marks in qualifying examination shall not be below 45% (44.5% and above shall be treated as 45% ) of total marks in case of general category applicant, and 40% (39.5% and above shall be treated as 40) of total marks in case of sc and st applicant.

c) candidates who are awaiting for results of LL.B. may also apply.

Applications Open Now

Graphic Era University Admissions 2019
Graphic Era University Admiss...
Apply
Graphic Era Hill University Admissions 2019
Graphic Era Hill University A...
Apply
K.R. Mangalam University Law Admissions
K.R. Mangalam University Law ...
Apply
Manav Rachna University Law Admissions 2019
Manav Rachna University Law A...
Apply
ICFAI Univeristy-Jharkhand
ICFAI Univeristy-Jharkhand
Apply
ICFAI Univeristy-Dehradun
ICFAI Univeristy-Dehradun
Apply
GD Goenka University LLB Admissions
GD Goenka University LLB Admi...
Apply
View All Application Forms
Never miss exam and college updates Login

Download the Careers360 App on your Android phone

Regular exam updates, QnA, Predictors, College Applications & E-books now on your Mobile

Careers360 App
150M+ Students
24,000+ Colleges
500+ Exams
1500+ E-books