|19 Jul, 2020||LSAT India PG Law School Admission Test for India for LLM - Exam | Mode: Offline|
|06 Dec, 2019 - 05 Jul, 2020||LSAT India PG Law School Admission Test for India for LLM - Application | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 1 Year
- Offered by: Karnataka State Law University, Hubli
LLM is a Full-Time 1 year Course offered by Karnataka State Law University, Hubli.
1) Admission to one year LL.M programme shall be through an all India admission test conducted by the Karnataka state law university which shall be designed to the test the aptitude for (i) Teaching/research (ii) comprehension (iii) basic legal knowledge and (iv) legal reasoning. The question paper shall contain objective type question, short answer question and one essay type question.
2) The syllabus for admission test includes constitutional law, administrative law, jurisprudence, contract law, company law, and intellectual property law.
3) The Admission test will be for 70% of Total marks of the test and the remaining 30% will be distributed on the basis of work experience (moot court, clinical experience, a research project undertaken, other simulation exercises), publication and legal knowledge. this component shall be assessed through a viva-voce conducted by a committee under the chairpersonship of the dean or head of postgraduate centre and two experts nominated by the vice chancellor who shall be a professor in law . in case of necessity, an additional committee consisting of thre experts may be constituted, as far as possible viva-voce shall be conducted on the day or the following day of the admission test it self.
4) the question paper for the admission test shall be prepared by a committee consisting of a chairman and 4 other member nominated by the vce chancellor.
5) the committee shall prepare three sets of paper and submit the same to the registrar (Evaluation) of the karnataka state law university, Hubballi.
6) The answer scripts shall be assessed by such of the experts as decided by the vice chancellor.
7) The admission test shall be conductedat the karnataka state law university main campus.
8) There shall be a common application for admission test. however, the applicant shall mention the oder of preference of their choice of the law school or p.g. Department S.D.M. law College For Admission.
Law graduate with a minimum of 45% for General Merit (40% for SC / ST category) Candidates awaiting results may also apply and attend the Personal Interview.