- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: University of Mysore, Mysore
Bachelor of Fashion Design ( BFD ) in Fashion and Textile Design is a full-time three-year undergraduate course offered by the University of Mysore, Mysore.
In order to handle huge volumes of applications each year, LISAA School of Design entrance exams online to suit the student’s needs. The students (from out of Bangalore) while sitting at home can take the LISAA CAT entrance exam by following the steps mentioned below:-
- Step 1 Submit the inquiry form and register for LISAA’s Creative Aptitude Test (CAT). Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of the Admissions Team members will get in touch soon.
- Step 2 Admissions team will send the entrance test and other details over emails.
- Step 3 Student has about a total of 6 hrs to complete the exam and submit the scanned answer sheet via email.
- Step 4 Results are declared usually within 24 hrs (please reach out to your Admissions Team member if you do not hear within this timeframe).
- Step 5 Personal interview through Skype, Phone, or in-person & Portfolio Assessment (if required).
- Step 6 Fee Payment within 10 days of receiving confirmation to reserve the seat.
A person, who has passed Higher Secondary/Intermediate (10+2) any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto, shall be eligible for the course.