- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Bangalore University, Bangalore
The PG course M.Com was established in the year 2019. As of now, the total strength of the course is 37 students. The objective of the department is “To create and nurture potential youth power to cater to the needs of future business scenario”. The department carries the pride of well qualified and experienced teachers. The department organizes many guest lectures, workshops, seminars, and value-added courses, FDP’s for students and teachers development.
- Experienced and qualified faculties in their respective areas of specialization
- Student-centric teaching-learning evaluation
- Comparatively, our department possess more student strength in terms of number
- Remedial classes are organized at the end of every semester to improve the learning capacity of slow learners
- Advanced coaching for centum scoring
- Skill development and soft skills programs for students
Candidate who have passed the three years B.Com/BBA, degree examination of Bangalore University or any other University considered as equivalent thereto, provided they have obtained not less than 50% marks in the aggregate in commerce subjects.