Malla Reddy Engineering College for Women, Secunderabad was established in 2008 under the Government of India. The Institute is approved by the University Grants Commission (UGC) and All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE). MRECW Secunderabad is affiliated to the Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad (JNTUH). The college offers programmes on courses like B.Tech Computer Science Engineering, B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering, B.Tech Information Technology, B.Arch, B.Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering, MBA, M.Tech Computer Science and Engineering, M.Tech Embedded Systems etc.
Malla Reddy Engineering College for Women is located in Maisammaguda, Dhulapally, Kompally, Secunderabad, Telangana. The nearest airport from the Institute is the Hyderabad International Airport which is 74 km away and students can reach the campus in about 1 hr 12 mins. The nearest railway station from MRECW Secunderabad is the Secunderabad Junction Railway Station which is 20 km away and students can reach the campus in approximately 40 mins.
Malla Reddy Engineering College for Women is accredited by:-
- National Board of Accreditation (NBA)
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC)
- Tech Mahindra
- Red hat Academy for Technology
Clubs, Committees & Societies:-
- CSI- Computer Society of India (CSI) of Malla Reddy Engineering College for Women, Secunderabad organise various expert talks, workshops and seminars to know about the technological developments related to the field of Computer Science and Engineering, Image Processing, Communication, Machine Learning and Information Technology.
- IEEE- This is a society of Malla Reddy Engineering College for Women consisting of members of students and faculty which aims to show the importance of technological developments in Electronics, Computer Science, Image Processing, Communication, and Information Technology through various expert talks, workshops and seminars etc.
This College is accredited by NAAC A (National Assessment and Accreditation Council) validity is 31 Dec 2023 and the score is 3.05 .
Exams and Cutoffs
Malla Reddy Engineering College for Women, Secunderabad provides undergraduate and postgraduate programmes to students. Admission to undergraduate courses will be done on the basis of EAMCET examination while for postgraduate courses, candidates have to appear for the All India Level Entrance Examination. The detailed description of all programmes, entrance tests and its admission procedure is mentioned below.
For Undergraduate Courses (B.Tech/ B.Arch):
- Admission will be based on the performance in Engineering and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET). In addition to this, diploma holders have to qualify the Engineering Common Entrance Test (ECET).
- Candidates have to fill the application forms online on the official website of Malla Reddy Engineering College for Women.
- Application forms have to be submitted along with all required documents and making the payment of fees for admission to the college.
- Students will be offered admissions after the verification of documents and payment of fees at the Institute.
For Postgraduate Courses (MBA/ M.Tech):
For MBA, the candidates should qualify the Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET).
For M.Tech, admissions will be based on the score obtained in the GATE/PGCET.
Candidates have to fill the application forms on the website of the Institute for admission.
Students have to submit the application forms along with requisite documents and pay the amount of fees.
Students will be offered admissions after the verification of documents and payment of fees at MRECW Secunderabad.
Engineering and Architecture (B.E /B.Tech)
Engineering and Architecture (M.E /M.Tech.)
Malla Reddy Engineering College for Women, Secunderabad provides certain facilities to the students, staff and faculty of the Institute including library, hostel, labs, transport, sports, seminar hall etc. Detailed description on all the facilities provided to the students, faculty and staff members of the Institute are mentioned below.
- Library: Malla Reddy Engineering College for Women has digital library that contains journals, books, magazines, etc for the students and faculty.
- Hostel: MRECW has hostel for girls with gym and internet facility.
- Labs: The College has labs for each department so that students can have practical knowledge of what they learn in theory.
- Transport: Malla Reddy Engineering College for Women, Secunderabad provides transport facility to the local students and faculty to travel between the city and the College.
- Sports: For the mental and physical fitness of the students and faculty, College provides different sports facility like football, basketball, cricket, chess, carom. MRECW also has a gym for them.
- Seminar Hall: MRECW Secunderabad has seminar hall equipped with latest audio video technology. It is used for meetings, seminars, conferences, etc.
The journey in this college has been wonderful.
My college is best in infrastructure
One of the best experiences.
It will be really a great opportunity to study in mrecw
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College:
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council
Validity : 31 Dec 2023 ; CGPA : 3.05