Malla Reddy Engineering College for Women, Secunderabad Admission 2021
Malla Reddy Engineering College for Women, Secunderabad
College of Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad
Ranked 1 for MBA NIRF +7more
Admission Process 2021
Malla Reddy Engineering College for Women, Secunderabad provides undergraduate and postgraduate programmes to students. Admission to undergraduate courses will be done on the basis of EAMCET examination while for postgraduate courses, candidates have to appear for the All India Level Entrance Examination. The detailed description of all programmes, entrance tests and its admission procedure is mentioned below.
For Undergraduate Courses (B.Tech/ B.Arch):
- Admission will be based on the performance in Engineering and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET). In addition to this, diploma holders have to qualify the Engineering Common Entrance Test (ECET).
- Candidates have to fill the application forms online on the official website of Malla Reddy Engineering College for Women.
- Application forms have to be submitted along with all required documents and making the payment of fees for admission to the college.
- Students will be offered admissions after the verification of documents and payment of fees at the Institute.
For Postgraduate Courses (MBA/ M.Tech):
For MBA, the candidates should qualify the Integrated Common Entrance Test (ICET).
For M.Tech, admissions will be based on the score obtained in the GATE/PGCET.
Candidates have to fill the application forms on the website of the Institute for admission.
Students have to submit the application forms along with requisite documents and pay the amount of fees.
Students will be offered admissions after the verification of documents and payment of fees at MRECW Secunderabad.
View Course Specific Admission Process 2021
- A percentage of the seats are filled-in through EAMCET on basis of the rank secured by the candidates. EAMCET entrance test is conducted by the convener, who is appointed by the A.P State Council for Higher Education.
- A percentage of the seats are filled-in by the management under NRI quota. The eligibility criterion for this quota is that, the candidates seeking admission should possess 60% overall or in group or in equivalent subjects.
- Ten percent of the seats are filled at the Second year level through ECET lateral entry scheme on the basis of the rank secured by the candidate.