- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3.5 Years
- Offered by: Gujarat University, Ahmedabad
General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM) is a three-year and six months full-time diploma program offered by Gujarat University, Ahmedabad, and approved by Indian Nursing Council (INC).
- 10+2 with English and must have obtained a minimum of 40% at the qualifying examination and English individually for any recognized board. Candidates are also eligible from State Open School recognized by the State Government and National Institute of Open School (NIOS) recognized by the Central Government. However, Science is preferable.
- 10+2 with English having 40% of marks in vocational ANM course from the school recognized by the Indian Nursing council.
- 10+2 with English having 40% of marks in Vocational Stream-Health care Science from a recognized CBSE board/Centre.
- Registered ANM with pass mark.
- For foreign nationals
- The entry qualification equivalency i.e., 12th standard will be obtained by the Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi. The institution, State Nursing Council will be responsible to ensure that the qualification and eligibility will be equivalent to what has been prescribed as above.