- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University, Thiruvananthapuram
Master of Computer Applications (MCA) is a three years full-time course affiliated to APJ Abdul Kalam Technological University, Thiruvananthapuram and Approved by AICTE.
The admission to 85% of seats will be based on the Rank obtained in the Kerala Entrance Examination conducted by Government of Kerala. Remaining 15% of seats are filled by the management, which is also based on the rank obtained in the Entrance Examination.
- The minimum qualification for admission is B.Sc. Comp. Sc, BCA or B.Sc or B.Com degree with Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects with not less than 55% marks, excluding languages, in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates with B.Sc. Comp Sc, BCA , B.Sc/ B.Com degree of the any recognised University or any other degree, accepted as equivalent to these degrees are alone eligible to apply.