|26 Aug, 2020 - 27 Sep, 2020||Application - PBT mode | Mode: Online|
|28 Sep, 2020||Admit Card - PBT mode | Mode: Online|
|03 Oct, 2020||Exam - PBT mode | Mode: Offline|
|01 Nov, 2020 - 12 Dec, 2020 (Tentative)||Application | Mode: Online|
|14 Dec, 2020 (Tentative)||Application - Last date for payment of application fee for CMAT 2021 - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|21 Dec, 2020 (Tentative)||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|31 Jan, 2021 (Tentative)||Exam | Mode: Online|
|02 Feb, 2021 (Tentative)||Answer Key | Mode: Online|
|05 Feb, 2021 (Tentative)||Result | Mode: Online|
|27 Aug, 2020 - 23 Sep, 2020||Exam - IBT mode round 1 to round 14 | Mode: Online|
|24 Aug, 2020 - 20 Sep, 2020||Admit Card - IBT mode round 1 to round 14 | Mode: Online|
|15 Jul, 2020 - 19 Sep, 2020||Application - IBT mode round 1 to round 14 | Mode: Online|
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 2 Years
- Offered by: Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam
Master of Business Administration (MBA) is a two-year full-time postgraduate course offered by Mahatma Gandhi University, Kottayam and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
Admission based on AIMA-MAT, AICTE-CMAT, ASMIK-MAT etc. entrance exam.
- A graduation or equivalent in any discipline with at least fifty percent marks or equivalent grade point for General category.
- Final year degree students are also eligible to apply
- A valid score in any recognized Management Aptitude Test (AIMA-MAT, AICTE-CMAT, ASMIK-MAT etc.)
- The minimum marks of admission to the course of studies shall be a pass in the case of SC / ST candidates.
- Candidates belonging to Socially and Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC) shall be given a relaxation of 3% marks in the prescribed minimum for admission.