- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Bangalore University, Bangalore
Bachelor of Science with the combination of Physics Mathematics and Electronics is full-time three-year self-finance undergraduate course affiliated to Bangalore University, Bangalore.
Note: Degree shall offer at least two of the optional subjects he/she has offered at the PUC Examination. Additionally:
1. A candidate offering Statistics shall have studied Statistics or Mathematics in the P.U Course.
2. A candidate offering Physics in B.Sc. shall have studied Mathematics in the PU course
3. A candidate offering Botany and Zoology shall have studied those subjects at the PU level.
4. Only those students who have taken Mathematics in the Pre-University Course or the equivalent examination are eligible for admission to B.Sc degree with Computer Science as one of the optional subjects.
Admissions are merit-based. After accommodating the students of M.E.S.PU College, seats are allotted according to Government directives regarding the reservation policy. Within a given category merit is considered as the basis of admissions. Physically handicapped persons, renowned sportspersons, and cultural achievers are positively encouraged.
- Candidates who have passed the two-year Pre-University Examination of the Karnataka Pre-University Board consisting of at least two science subjects as optional (as enumerated in the Regulation under the faculty of Science) or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto, shall be eligible for admission to B.Sc. degree course.
- The candidate must be pass in class 10+2 from PUC/ISC/CBSE or other states equivalent examination as recognized by the Bangalore University.