- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 3 Years
- Offered by: Karnataka State Law University, Hubli
Bachelor of Laws (LLB) is a three-year full-time course offered by Karnataka State Law University, Hubli and approved by Bar Council of India.
Admission will be done as per the rules of KSLU, BCI & govt. of Karnataka. Applications for admission will have to be submitted within the notified date in the prescribed form obtainable from the college office.
- A candidate seeking admission to the three- year LL.B. (Semester scheme) shall be a graduate of University, recognized by U.G.C. as competent to confer a degree, with a minimum of 45% of marks in aggregate in all the subjects prescribed every semester of the degree course, or in the final year of the course whichever is beneficial to the candidate. But SC/St students, this percentage is 40%.
- In case a candidate does not have the required percentage at the Bachelor’s degree examination, he may be admitted to the Law Course on the basis of his performance at the Post-graduate Examination, provided he has secured the required percentage ( i.e. 45% of marks)at such Post-graduate examination.
- However, if the admissions are made on the basis of an entrance test, the eligibility for admission shall be 40% of the marks secured in the Degree examination.
- A student from any other University is eligible to admission to the IIIrd Semester or Vth semester at the commencement of the First term in any College affiliated to this University provided that he has passed the lower examinations in all the papers prescribed for that examination and satisfies the other requirements prescribed by the University from time to time.