MKP PG College, Dehradun Highlights
MKP PG College, Dehradun Courses & Fees
MKP PG College, Dehradun Facilities
- Girls Hostel
- IT Infrastructure
MKP PG College, Dehradun Gallery
Questions related to MKP PG College, Dehradun
MA Political Science in 2022 at Dehradun
- MA Political Science is a 2 yr PG course.
- The program furnishes a detailed understanding of Indian and International politics to learners.
- It can be sought by people who want to build their employment in the professions of administration and public administration.
- Cogent College of Advanced Studies
- D.A.V. PG College, Karanpur, Dehradun, Uttarakhand
- Dayanand Anglo Vedic PG College
- Dehradun, Uttarakhand
- DLV Institute of Technical and Management Studies
- Jagannathvishwa College of Science and Professional Studies
For more information click
MKP PG College, Dehradun Location & Map
Careers360 shortlists over 5000 colleges across domains each year. Out of these colleges, only those colleges are rated/ranked which provide transparent data requested by Careers360. The cumulative scores of colleges are then calculated and they are divided into clusters as per their scores. Careers360 ranks private and government colleges separately as the support system of both types of Institutions is completely different.
Rating Methodology: Based on the individual scores secured by colleges in respective parameters the cumulative score of all the colleges ranked is calculated.
Ranking Methodology: The colleges are ranked as per the cumulative score that they have received. The college that has got the maximum cumulative score will be ranked first while the college that has got least cumulative score will be ranked last.
Public/Government Ownership: Institutions that are promoted by the central/state or provincial Government or Government aided agencies.
Private Ownership: Institutes that are promoted by private trusts/Socities/section 8 companies that are not for profits.
In India, a degree can only be delivered by an approved institution and awarded by an institution authorised to do so by an act of parliament or legislature. Approval of institutions can be in the form of affiliation, autonomy, constituent or even approved institution status accorded by a university.
Approval of this College:
Accreditation is a process by which the quality of all the programme is examined and certified normally by an external body of academics in a college. It validates and certifies the academic processes practised within an institute are robust and relevant.
Accreditation of this College:
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council