|Sl.No||Course||Course Fee per year|
The above details are taken from the data submitted with with AICTE. It is to be noted that Enrolment numbers pertain to the 1st year of the batch for which placement data is shown. There is a possibility of placement data being more than enrolment numbers due to lateral enrolment of students.
- Mode: Full time
- Duration: 4 Years
- Offered by: Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore
Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharma) is a four- year full-time program that is the undergraduate level in pharmacy education course offered by Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore and approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and Pharmacy Council of India (PCI).
- Candidates who have passed two year P.U.C. Examination of Karnataka P.U.C Board or an equivalent examination of any other approved Board or university with not less than 50% marks in any combination comprising P.C.M or P.C.B (minimum eligibility should be based on the aggregate of P.C.M or P.C.B) or P.C.M.B, P.C and Computer sciences, P.C and Electronics
- In respect of candidates who have taken P.C.M.B. Combination the aggregate of P.C.M or P.C.B whichever is higher
- shall be considered for the purpose of admission.
- In case of student belonging to SC/ST/or Category –I, the minimum percentage of marks for admission to B.Pharm Course shall be not less than 40 % in P.U.C or its equivalent examination (P.C.M or P.C.B or P.C.M.B), P.C and Computer science, P.C and Electronics.
- Candidates who have scored less than 50% marks in (10+2) but who have completed B. Sc. Degree with Chemistry as one of the compulsory subjects in combination with any two of the following subjects, namely Physics or Mathematics or Microbiology or Botany or Zoology or Biotechnology or Computer Sciences or Electronics securing not less than 50% marks in aggregate are eligible for admission to first year B. Pharm course.
- Candidates who have scored less than 50% marks in (10+2) but who have completed D.pharm course securing more than 50% marks in aggregate in D.pharm are eligible to be admitted to I B.Pharm course.
- Candidate who have passed D.pharm course with not less than 50 % aggregate approved by Pharmacy Council of India shall also be eligible to this course and shall be admitted directly to II.B. Pharm course 10% over and above the sanctioned intake and shall have to study Mathematics, Computer science and Statistics of I.B. pharm in addition to the II B.pharm subjects.